Baikal local community foundation (Russia, Republic of Buryatia)
BAIKAL LOCAL COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
670031, Ulan-Ude, Babushkina st., 25a
Tel .: 8 (3012) 23-22-16, (from 10:00 to 18:00, except weekends)
E-mail: email@example.com, сайт: http://pomogi-serdcem.ru/about/whois.html
Director: Anatoly Viktorovich Grudinin
Year of establishment: 12 April 2005
Founders: The Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Buryat Republic, Chamber of Commerce of Buryat Republic, M.A. Ganshin, S.V. Pokatsky.
The board of Directors consists of 12 representatives of the legislative and executive branches of government, administration of Ulan-Ude city, commercial companies and non-profit organizations, chairman – M.A. Yan.
In the Board of Trustees include the heads of commercial companies. Chairman of the Board of Trustees: T.G. Dumnova.
Executive Director: A.V. Grudinin, Honored Worker of Social Welfare of Buryat Republic.
The purposes of creation: the education of children with disabilities to knowledge and other skills, contributing to their social adaptation, building capacity, as well as environmental education of children.
Main activities: organized rafting on catamarans and kayaking on Uda and Selenga rivers, travelling on Lake Baikal, which involve children, adolescents and young people with disabilities, as well as their healthy peers.
Implementation of projects
- Competitions for young journalists;
- «Student - Professional «;
- Issued additional scholarships to students East-Siberian State University of Technology and Management: Faculty of Sport and Faculty of Mechanical Engineering;
- Established youth divisions: Youth Bank of Ideas, the Youth Training Centre;
- Prepared the first course of training for graduates of «Fundamentals of labor relations», which constantly improved by introducing by new seminars and workshops;
- Prepared and conducted training courses for young people.
From 2009 to 2012 the program internship in the fund passed through 80 graduates, post-secondary institutions, including 9 young people with disabilities. Some of them are employed in the fund, while others – in commercial companies and government agencies.